Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By using Access Forex and its related services, the customer acknowledges that the customer has read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that the customer accepts and will be bound by them can be altered by Access Forex from time to time. If the customer does not agree to the Terms and conditions of use, the customer may not use the Access Forex services.
‘Customer’ means anyone who is already registered and intend to register for the Access Forex services.
‘Remitter’ is the reference given to the individual initiating a transaction to Zimbabwe from South Africa using Access Forex services.
‘Beneficiary’ means the individual who is designated to receive the money sent by the remitter.
‘Participants’ means all remitters sending money using Access Forex during the promotion period.
‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to the individual reading these Terms and conditions and anyone who is or will use Access Forex services.
- R20 Free airtime PEP Promotion
- The promotion runs from 25 April – 31 May 2022.
- The promotion is limited to remitters transacting R1000 or more, charges excluded.
- The prize can be redeemed as R20 airtime at PEP store.
- The prize is redeemable within 3months from the campaign launch date.
- The participants should ensure that they provide correct contact details when transacting.
- The R20 airtime is redeemable in South Africa only.
- The competition is not open to Access Forex employees and their agents.
- Access Forex reserves the right to use the images of winners and their representatives.
- Winners will be announced through social media platforms and through calls.
- Winners can collect the prize at designated collection points.
- Access Forex retains the right to amend the terms and conditions of the promotion. Any changes made will be communicated through social media and our website.
- Limitation of liability
Access Forex directors, service providers, agents, partners or employees shall not be liable for any damage, liability, loss or expense of any nature which may be caused by or attributable, directly or indirectly.
Remitters will be limited to sending:
A maximum amount of R5,000 a day, R25, 000 a month, R300, 000per year.
The remitter is charged 8.5% of the amount to send money to Zimbabwe (mean to send R100, the charge is R8.50).
- Comments and complaints
If you wish to make a comment or complaint about Access Forex remittance services, please send your complaint in writing to email@example.com or WhatsApp number 0027678352591.