The Access Finance International Group invites applications from dynamic and super-driven graduates to join its exciting graduate programme over a period of 24 months. If you pride yourself in customer-orientedness, integrity, innovation, teamwork, and execution, then check the programme requirements below;
To be considered, candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and traits:
1. A first degree from a reputable university, passed at upper second level or better.
2. ‘A’ level passes in at least 2 subjects at B or better.
3. ‘O’ Level passes in Mathematics and English at B or better.
4. Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in Ms Word and Ms Excel
5. An incisive, analytical mind coupled with relentless ambition, energy, and passion for learning and excellence. Candidates must be highly competitive team players.
6. Candidates must be aged 26 years and below.
Send a motivational letter clearly headed “Graduate Programme”, attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and birth certificate to email@example.com
Applications must be received by Monday 20 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.